USA Service Terms and Conditions
FAQ's, Guides and General Information.
USA Service Terms and Conditions
1 Submitting Your Cards
- 1.1 Please place your cards in brand new clean soft sleeves. Then place the sleeved cards in cardsavers. Should the user send more than one card, cards should be bound together in piles with paper or cling wrap. Please do not use tape on the cardsavers and if possible, use cardsavers without writing on them.
- 1.2 Please ensure that you send to us securely with adequate insurance to the address we provide.
- 1.3 Please write your name and return address on the package.
- 1.4 Ludkins Collectables does not accept any responsibility for cards/items in transit to us nor upon signature. We provide recommendations on how to ship but it is solely the discretion of the sender whether they follow our instructions or use their own methods. Ludkins collectables is not liable for cards damaged in transit.
- 1.5 Pre-screen will be conducted between 3 to 10 working days upon arrival.
- 1.6 Ludkins Collectables maintains a high standard of care when it comes to pre-screening. We take extreme care and thus will not be liable should the user claim any damage. Pre-screening identifies the condition of a card as we received it, so damage claims should be taken up with the postal service if it does not match the believed condition of the submitter.
- 1.7 Failure to respond to prechecks within a timely manner may result in a delayed submission of your order.
- 1.8 Ludkins Collectables (USA) only accepts orders from outside of the EU/UK. If a user attempts to send their cards to us from inside this zone, we will refuse the items at the border. The sender will be subject to any import duty in order to receive them back. Should they pass through the border legally, there will be a minimum charge of $60 to return the items back to you. Every effort will be taken to send the package both signed for and tracked but Ludkins Collectables will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- 1.9 All submissions must be accompanied by the following information inside of the package: First name, Last name, and email address.
- 1.10 The paperwork at the end of our brochure MUST be included in the package.
- 1.12 We reserve the right to refuse any potential customer at our discretion.
2.1 Ludkins Collectables will provide a Square invoice for services rendered.
2.2 Cards will not be processed for submission until payment is remitted.
2.3 PSA reserves the right to levy additional fees to customers based on the assessed value of the package. In the event that additional fees are levied, submitters to Ludkins Collectables are responsible for paying all additional fees assessed for their own cards.
2.4 Notice of additional fees will be presented by Ludkins Collectables to the submitter as soon as Ludkins Collectables is made aware of them. Seven days after the initial notice, a secondary notice will be issues. 21 days after the initial notice to pay additional fees, Ludkins Collectables reserves the right to sell cards in the submission to cover outstanding fees and an additional 10% fee on top of the gross debt to cover the cost of recovering funds.
2.5 Failure to pay a balance due of any sort for 12 months is a voluntary forfeiture of the submission to Ludkins Collectables.