Pursuant to Executive Order N-33-20, issued on March 19, 2020 by the Governor of California, PSA have closed office until further notice.
This means all orders at PSA should be considered frozen in terms of turnaround times and order progress.
Ludkins will continue to update this article when we know more.
Will no accepting any more orders until further notice.
We hope you all stay safe.
- Team LC
A mere six hours later, it appears Orange County, California has reversed their decision and PSA will remain open from March 19th. This can change quite quickly, so for now it's business as usual. We will keep you updated.
Hello Ludkins Community,
As many of you are already aware, Orange County, California made a declaration last night that all non-essential businesses must close for the remainder of the month. This includes PSA's primary facility.
What this means for you: Ludkins Collectables has contingency plans in place for both the US and UK offices. These are outlined below.
Turnaround times will be affected for all submission levels. Anyone with cards at PSA should consider their order frozen until the government permits PSA to resume business.
Ludkins Collectables UK/EU Plan of Action Statement:
- We will continue to stay open.
- We will continue to accept and pre-screen packages sent into us.
- No send-off deadlines will be set until it's clear when we're able to send back into PSA.
- No payments will be requested for those who continue to submit until 1 week prior to confirming that we'll be able to dispatch to PSA.
- Ludkins UK/EU are currently operating at full capacity, however, should any of the workforce pick up any symptoms of the virus, this will be subject to change. We're taking as many precautions as possible to reduce the risk.
- Clients who opt to send in must understand cards may sit with us longer than they may anticipate but will remain safely stored in the meantime. Should clients send in and decide to have their cards returned prior to dispatching to PSA, pre-screening fees and return shipping costs will apply.
Ludkins Collectables USA Plan of Action Statement:
Ludkins USA will operate on a normal schedule. The only change to operations at this time is the absence of a specific deadline. All cards collected will be grouped up until PSA is able to accept submissions at their primary facilities again.
Anything in the care of either PSA or ourselves remains fully insured and properly stored. This is a quickly changing situation that we are monitoring closely. We will continue to provide information publicly through our social media and directly to our customers via email as soon as we receive the information and are able to verify it.
-Your Ludkins Team